Costumed as MAE WEST, vivacious vixen (and young-at-heart senior) Viviam Tremblay gives the audience some "decent exposure" during her solo performance yesterday, 1 October 2010 in The Peachtree State. Viviam was there with the Delmar Darlin's and Gent's show at Delmar Gardens of Gwinnett on Friday afternoon in Lawrenceville.
• • According to reporter Shane Blatt: Now in its 11th year, the group performs every month at senior centers, nursing homes, and churches across metro Atlanta. ... Each month, the group piles on a bus and treks across metro Atlanta to entertain audiences in Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Dacula, Bethesda and Conyers, among others. The spry seniors have become so popular, they have had to turn down bookings. ...
• • The lovely costumes worn by Scarlett O'Hara, Rhett Butler, Shirley Temple, Dolly Parton, Minnie Pearl, Carol Channing — — played by emcee Claudette Butler — — and other celebrity impersonators are too delightful to ignore. Go read this heart-warming article at the link below.
— — Information gathered from: — —
• • Article: "Lawrenceville seniors strut stuff for Oscar"
• • By: Shane Blatt
• • Published by: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution — — Gwinnett County News
• • Published on: 1 October 2010
• • PHOTO CREDIT: Jason Getz — firstname.lastname@example.org
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West impersonator Viviam • • photographer: Jason Getz • •
• • Feed — — http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MaeWest