The timeless beauty of MAE WEST was the only eye-worthy topic that threaded its way through an otherwise ho-hum heard-it-before interview with a NYC-born Brit "it girl" who is supposedly "revered" among the trendy consumers who devour the Bible of bone-thin (aka Vogue). Revered! Wow! What a hallmark of exceptional humanity.
• • Jessica Hogan explains her awe of this sublime creature: Revered for her enviable style, actress and model Sienna Miller [birthdate: 28 December 1981] is also a big hit in the beauty world and is the face of the uplifting BOSS Orange Woman fragrance. VOGUE.COM caught up with Sienna during a break in her schedule to talk through her best beauty tips, favourite famous faces, and must-have holiday essentials.
• • Jessica Hogan asks: Who are your beauty icons?
• • Sienna Miller replies: Mae West, Bridget [sic] Bardot, Grace Kelly, and Marlene Dietrich — — they are all timeless beauties.
• • Fortunately, Mae West has an easy name because the twits at Vogue.com do not know how to spell a terribly difficult French name such as Brigitte Bardot. Tch-tch.
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West • • none • •
• • Feed — — http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MaeWest