Actor Roger Moore has written his memoir — — which contains anecdotes about working with MAE WEST.
• • The debonair Englishman, now 81 years old, will be remembered not just for portraying Agent 007 — — but also for his ample charm in long-gone TV series such as "The Saint" and "The Persuaders" (the latter with Tony Curtis).
• • Interviewed by Reuters, Roger Moore said: "I would love to be remembered as one of the greatest Lears or Hamlets. But as that's not going to happen, I'm quite happy I did Bond."
• • According to Reuters, "His memoir is full of anecdotes about Hollywood and the stars he worked with such as Mae West, Vivien Leigh, Lana Turner, and Grace Jones."
• • His memoir is called "My Word Is My Bond."
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West • • none • •