MAE WEST, get ready for your close-up.
• • Greenlight, which represents the estates of iconic personalities such as Mae West, Albert Einstein, and Steve McQueen, is spearheading a campaign to put the classic Hollywood starlet Mae West back on the map and in the sights of consumers too young to have known of her during her career.
• • Greenlight collaborated with designers and branding experts to create both an updated "contemporary classic" Mae West that exudes her timeless sultry appeal and a young, colorful, high-octane "aniMae" that is poised to take on today's "Sex & The City" and "Betty Boop" fans.
• • There are new advertising, endorsement, and product licensing deals signed by Greenlight on behalf of Mae West's estate, with a percentage of proceeds benefiting The Motion Picture & Television Fund — — a charitable organization that offers assistance and care to those in the motion picture and television industries.
• • Hallmark is using "contemporary classic" Mae West's voice and quotes for a signature musical greeting card line, and "aniMae" has signed a deal with BioWorld Merchandising to launch a new line of signature bags and wallets to be sold in boutiques shop across the country.
— — Source: — —
• • Article: "New Mae West Products Given the Greenlight"
• • Published in: Global License Magazine — — www.licensemag.com
• • Published on: 30 October 2008
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West • • none • •