MAE WEST entertained down under this week.
• • According to Fergus Shiel in the Brisbane Times: The connecting of comedians across generations according to a theme — tonight [i.e., on Monday, 21 December 2009] it's funny folk from Mae West to Richard Pryor and Peter Griffin, the Family Guy, smashing social boundaries — feels forced to me. Still, how could you not enjoy a reprise of their best moments and best lines, including this gem from Mae West: "I used to be Snow White but I drifted."
• • "Make 'Em Laugh" — — ABC1, 9.35pm [Australia].
• • Michael Kantor is the director, producer, and co-writer of "Make 'Em Laugh," which was broadcast awhile back in the United States.
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West • • none • •
• • Feed — — http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MaeWest