It's been years since MAE WEST toured the midwest so happy Hoosiers are hand-clapping about her revisiting next month.
• • The upcoming season of the Lawrence County Concert Association revolves around the theme "Stars of the Silver Screen," with "appearances" by Mae West, Ginger Rogers, Fred Astaire, Judy Garland, John Wayne, Charlie Chaplin, and possibly Marilyn Monroe or Frank Sinatra.
• • On Saturday, 26 September 2009, ticket-holders will enjoy a performance of "Red Hot Hollywood" with actress Maggie Timan slinking into the spotlight as the Empress of Sex.
• • Just announced is this event — — From the silver screen to the stage, Matt Davenport Productions, Inc. presents a thrilling "red carpet" review of Hollywood's greatest music memories. A versatile cast of eleven sing, dance, and recreate magical movie memories.
• • Get details from the Lawrence County Concert Association of Bedford, Indiana by phoning 812-279-6542. Tell them the Mae West Blog pointed you in their direction.
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West • • none • •
• • Feed — — http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MaeWest