The world famous Mae West Lips Sofa — — inspired by MAE WEST — — is now on permanent view in Paris, France.
• • Spanish surrealist Salvador Dalí [1904 — 1989] and his patron Edward James [1907 — 1984] collaborated on two of the most enduring icons of the Surrealist movement: the Mae West Lips Sofa  and the funky Lobster Telephone.
• • Espace Dali • •
• • Located in the heart of picturesque Montmartre, two steps away from the famous Place du Tertre, the Espace Dali welcomes more than 100,000 visitors every year. On display, keeping the beautiful Mae West Lips Sofa company, are memorable works such as Space Elephant, the famous Soft Watches, Alice in Wonderland, Romeo and Juliet, etc. The Galerie Dali presents a unique collection in France of limited edition sculptures, engravings, and lithographs signed by Dali.
• • Fortunately, there's another way to keep the image of Mae West's lips close at hand that does not include an expensive trip abroad.
• • Word comes that Parfums Salvador Dali has created a second fragrance inspired by Mae West's lips. Following the success of 2008's scent Little Kiss, Little Kiss Cherry will be released in a few weeks [early April 2009].
• • Created by Charabot's Emilie Bouge, the fragrance is described as "a charming interpretation of blossoming youth, of the impish and innocent image of youthful femininity." The top notes will release the essence of yuzu, citron, and lychee pulp; the heart of the aroma comes from cherry blossom, camellia, and water lily; the lingering base combines magnolia bark, musk, and rice powder.
• • Graphic designer Mikael Carriau — — whose flair showed in the Little Kiss bottle — — has also done the decor for the bottle and box of Little Kiss Cherry. Once again revisiting Dali's iconic Mae West Lips emblem, Mikael Carriau has adorned the cylindrical, tall, and slim bottle with an interpretation of cherry blossom that features aquatic blue petals with delicate salmon tinted lips at their centre.
• • The eau de toilette is available in 100ml, 50ml, and 30ml. And just hearing about another new a-MAE-zing aroma makes you realize that you can still get your lover hot under the color with a judicious splash of a thrilling Mae-inspired scent-sation.
• • Mae West's saying about kissitude — — "A man's kiss is his signature!" — — has become a classic, too.
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West • • none • •