Will someone please tell that twit Elizabeth Banks to stop taking MAE WEST's name in vain?
• • The almost over the hill 34-year-old actress, who was born in Pittsfield, Massachusetts on 10 February 1974, boasted to the "Showbiz" reporter for Sun Wire Services [18 October 2008] that four-letter words are already part of her vocabulary.
• • "I think it's a generational thing, partially," said Elizabeth Banks. "But, on the other hand, Mae West went for it — — and there have been many other women who've pushed the envelope."
• • Let's set the record straight. While Mae West certainly was no prude, the Brooklyn bombshell was known for wit not smut.
• • As Mae told a gentleman in a motion picture, "Remember I'm a lady — — you worm!"
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West • • none • •