MAE WEST worked with several individuals who got their start in life on June 11th.
• • These people were born under the sun sign Gemini [May 22 through June 21]. The third sign of the zodiac, Gemini is ruled by Mercury. The driving force behind a Gemini's conversation is his/ her mind. The Gemini-born are intellectually inclined, forever probing for more information. The more information a Gemini collects, the better. Sharing that knowledge later on with those they love is also fun; Geminis are supremely interested in developing relationships. Contact with these people is usually enjoyable — — Geminis are bright, quick-witted, and bound to be the life of the party.
• • Born in Naples, New York on 11 June 1875, Gilbert Emery was the stage name of Emery Bemsley Pottle, an actor who appeared in "Goin' to Town" with Mae West — — along with more than 80 movies from 1921 until his death in 1945.
• • Born in Los Angeles was Hollywood director Wesley Ruggles [11 June 1889 — 8 January 1972]. A younger brother of actor Charles Ruggles, Wesley directed "I'm No Angel"  — — one of Mae West's most successful motion pictures.
• • Born in Port au Spain, Trinidad in the month of June — — on 11 June 1920 — — Hazel Scott, a classical and jazz musician, became one of America's premier pianists of her time. The West Indian beauty appeared with Mae in "The Heat Is On" .
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West • • none • •
• • Feed — — http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MaeWest