It sounds a bit like an April Fool's joke but it's a fact that this Sunday a Florida church service will feature MAE WEST.
• • The production is "Tut-Tut or My Pharaoh Lady." Possibly the most unusual, or at least the most entertaining, Sunday church service ever will be tomorrow.
• • St. Pete’s Unitarian Universalist Church presents an original, intergenerational musical comedy in which a pharaoh’s quest for enlightenment brings him into contact with, among others, the “half-back of Notre Dame,” a French pastry chef, the Keystone Cops, and Mae West. On Sunday — — 26 April 2009 — — at 11 a.m., Unitarian Universalist Church of Saint Petersburg, 719 Arlington Avenue N. (on Mirror Lake), St. Petersburg, FL 33701. The public is invited and admission is free. Tel: 797-898-3294.
• • If you attend this comical Christian cavalcade of soulful seekers, drop us a line and tell us more. (We think this could catch on.)
• • Come up and see Mae every day online: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com/
• • Photo: • • Mae West • • none • •
• • Feed — — http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MaeWest