Viator [the Latin word for "traveler"] is arranging spirited tours for Hallowe'en fans and MAE WEST devotees out in California.
• • In October, The West Coast Ghost will drop in on MAE WEST. This company features a ‘Director of Undertakings’ whose job it is to "host the Dearly Departed Tour in Los Angeles, and tell tales of tinseltown tragedies, all in the comfort of the Dearly Departed Tomb Buggy." Ghoulish stops include "last gasp locations of MAE WEST, Frank Sinatra, River Phoenix, Bela Lugosi, among other local haunts." For fees and info:
• • Contact: Kate Sullivan, 1-973-568-7589
• • Headquartered in San Francisco, Viator claims to be "the world’s leading online resource for travel experiences."
• • Mention MaeWest.blogspot.com if you call these folks.
• • Illustration by Wm Reynolds: Mae West • • 1933 • •