Spend Saturday 4 February 2006 with Mae on cable TV.
• • Millinery and mustaches give that "Diamond Lil" look at Bill's Gay Nineties, where la bella gente have a passion for fashion.
• • • • MEDIA ADVISORY • • • •
• • WHAT: DEAD FAMOUS: GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS. Each week, hosts Gail Porter, a self-confessed skeptic, and Chris Fleming, a psychic able to detect paranormal events beyond the range of five senses, set off to investigate reported sightings of legendary figures such as Mae West [or James Dean, Lucille Ball, Jim Morrison, or Marilyn Monroe]. Part travelogue, part "X-Files," DEAD FAMOUS: GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS explores the beloved locales of the world's most famous departed to unveil the real story of their lives... after their deaths.
• • WHEN: Tuesday evening 31 January 2006 [10:00pm ET]; episode repeats Saturday 4 February [2:00pm ET].
• • WHERE: A&E's Biography Channel [TVPG].
• • WHO: Psychic Chris Fleming, Gail Porter, LindaAnn Loschiavo, Joe Franklin, Ward Morehouse III, psychic Terry Iacuzzo, Conrad Bradford, along with several Mae West fans and friends.
• • WEB: http://MaeWest.blogspot.com
• • Photos from 31 January 2006 at Bill's Gay Nineties